From:
Deborah Blondell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:10:57 -0500
Deborah Blondell
12/09/98 03:10 PM

Dear David Seedhouse,

As I mentioned in an earlier message, the FAQ's (frequently asked
questions) on mental health promotion will be up on our website in a few
days.  If you need the website address re-printed, then let me know by
e-mail.

However, if you would like to know even more about us and what we think
mental health is, I have just the paper for you.  The title  is "Mental
Health Promotion:  What Is It?  What Can It Become?", and it was written by
the Head of the Unit, Dr. Natacha Joubert, and one of your colleagues from
the University of Auckland, Dr. John Raeburn.  If you, or anyone else
reading this message, were interested in receiving a copy, you could send
me a (postal) mailing address, and I would make certain that you had it as
quickly as possible.

Debbie Blondell