From:
DKProj Mgt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:56:32 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:37:15 -0500
From: Theresa Perrone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Help for Holiday Stress

Hi there,

I thought you would be interested in some information about the American
Psychological Society's "Coping with Holiday Stress" online resource at
<http://helping.apa.org/family/holiday.html>.

The Web-based Help Center contains answers to commonly asked questions
about holiday stress, including advice for those dealing with a chronic
illness, and suggestions for coping strategies.

I hope you will check out the site and will share this information with
other members of your list.  Should you have any questions, or need
additional information, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Theresa

HELP FOR HOLIDAY STRESS

Tips available on the American Psychological Association
Consumer HelpCenter Web site

For those looking for a little advice on how to survive the
holidays check out  "Coping With Holiday Stress", the
American Psychological Association's (APA) holiday
stress "Q & A" that is featured this month on their
HelpCenter Web site:

<http://helping.apa.org/family/holiday.html>

Wondering what are some good coping strategies for
holiday stress? This helpful fact sheet gives tips on
dealing with family problems during the holidays,
financial and time pressures, chronic illness and grief.

"Coping With Holiday Stress" encourages
people to know their spending limit when dealing
with financial pressure that can ruin the holiday spirit.
The advice: don't have an idealized version of what
one should be doing or spending.

Visit http://helping.apa.org/family/holiday.html before
the final holiday rush for more tips and resources.
And check back to the APA HelpCenter throughout the
year at http://helping.apa.org for resources on
managing day-to-day problems and stress.

-----