From:
Sutherland Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:58:45 +1100
I have listened to this in Tasmania Australia... it is good to have some
public advocacy for the issue.  I'm told by a senior Australian Government
official who attended the conference which launched Healthy People 2010 that
many presenters were at last talking about economic inequality...but the
report on the internet didn't spell out much by way of strategy or did it?

Regards

Alan

Alan Sutherland
Health Promotion Policy Officer
Health and Wellbeing Outcomes Unit
Department of Health and Human Services
PO Box 125B, Hobart
TASMANIA
AUSTRALIA       7000

Phone: (03) 6233 3147
FAX:     (03) 6233 2899
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Australian International:
011 + 61 + 3 + (eight digit call number)