From:
Wolf Kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:17:58 -0500
Dear Yuko Abeyama,

Thank you for your inuiry. We have good contacts in Japan. The best bet in
Japan is Dr. Toshio Yamazaki, Associate Professor at the National Institute
of Fitness & Sports in
Kanoya, Kagoshima ([log in to unmask]). He works in health
promotion. Good luck!

Regards,
Wolf Kirsten

>Hi!
>
>I come from Japan and I am now studying "Health Promotion" at Laval
>University  in Quebec City. I am wondering if there are any Japanese
>participants in this network. If yes, I would love to exchange with them
>about Health Promotion in Japanese, as well as in English.
>
>Thank you very much.
>Best Wishes.
>
>Yuko Abeyama

WOLF KIRSTEN
Consultant
International Institute for Health Promotion
Nebraska Hall - LL
American University
4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington D.C.  20016-8037
Tel: 202-885-6218 Fax: 202-885-6288
e-mail: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
website:  http://www.healthy.american.edu/iihp.html