From:
Colleen Nisbet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:41:44 -0400
Dear Debbie,
I really appreciate seeing your additions and attachments on the YorkU
Server as I am a student in Health Promotion doing a Field Placement with
the Northeastern Integrated Health Service Systems Taskforce. Until now I
have been reading documents on Integrated Health and submitting summaries
to the Task Force. I have just begun however, to collect information on the
Role of Health Promotion in an Integrated System as a (practical) report on
this subject will be the product of my 240 hour placement.
Your EMail was timely!
Unfortunately I am not able to convert an ANI file. Is it possible that you
could paste the doc to your EMail screen? If it is a few pages perhaps you
could fax (when all else fails!) it to me.
Thank You for your help as I am sure I will find your contribution helpful.

Colleen Nisbet
Fax: (705) 645-3042