From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 10:33:26 -0400
Message (28 lines)
Liz ... you should contact the Centre for Health Promotion (905) 978-1809, FAX
(905)971-1365 or their web site ... www.utoronto.ca:80/chp/
Yesterday a group of 40 to 50 people met to review recently developed frameworks
for Evaluation of Health Promotion programs, Consolidating Evidence for Health
Promotion and to discuss best practice in health promotion.  Contact Irv
Rootman, Michael Goodstadt or Brian Hyndman.

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher
St. Joseph s Community Health Centre
Consumer Health Information Centre