From:
Sherryl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:45:24 -0500
Hi Liz! I have had a similar expereince at ours in Ottawa and my
understanding is that it is a requirement in order to get food from the
central distribution centre. I also think it is a moralistic judgement to
ensure that people are "deserving". Just do it without and see if anyone
takes advantage -not!
We should talk like this more often:-)