From:
Rosemary McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:45:15 -0400
Sandra, forgive me for coming in on your discussion.  I've never heard of
audio tapes for clients as a means of health education.  How wonderful.  I
work a medical assistance community on the Philadelphia boarder in
Pennsylvania.  Could you tell me more.  Thank you,  Rose McCarthy R.N. M.ed.
C.H.E.S.