From:
"Diane E. Eynon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:56:37 -0700
Hello.  My name is Diane Eynon.  I have been a passive participant in this
group until seeing Alana's comments.  I would agree with Alana's comments that
it is extremely important for people to understand and have a sense of control,
however small given conditions etc., concerning their health.  I think this
approach  will help to achieve long term goals and health status.

Diane Eynon