From:
"Shannon C. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:31:34 -0700
We have four community gardens in Kamloops that are managed by the
Kamloops Food Policy Council.  The coordinator's name is Katherine
Kritsch.  You can contact her by phone at (250) 314-6420 - I'm sure that
she would be able to give you the kind of information you are looking
for.

Also, there is a book put out by Food Share Metro Toronto by Laura
Berman called How Does Our Garden Grow? A Guide to Community Garden
Success - you may want to get your hands on this also.  Another
suggested resource: Food Security in Canada by Laura Kalina, this book
has a section on community food action projects such as community
gardens and kitchens.

Shannon C. Smith
Director of Education and Communication
Kamloops Food Policy Council