CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:46:59 -0500
7bit
From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Subscribers,

If you did not keep the confirmation file you received when you
subscribed to CANCHID, you may have forgotten how to unsubscribe from
the CANCHID list. Here is how, if your email address has not changed
since you subscribed.

Send a one line message to: [log in to unmask]

The one line in the body of the text should read:

unsubscribe canchid

------ that is all ---

If you have trouble, or your userid has changed, send mail to me at
[log in to unmask] and I will try to sort it out with you.

Sam Lanfranco,