Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:36:02 -0500
7bit
From:
Lorraine Telford <[log in to unmask]>
To fellow clickers and Ron -

What a nice present to hear the Tobin Tax has been unearthed.  Ron handily convinced me
at the Prairie Region Health Promotion Summer School last summer that inroads into the
high level international trade "programs" by public health are essential to our goals
of public health.  I was just waiting for such an opportunity, I hope many others grab
at it as an act of the new year, and perhaps a new time for health promotion.  Lorraine
Telford