From:
Brian Jerome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:15:47 -0700
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Brian Jerome and I been
reading your letters for a little while now and I was wondering about
something. This question may seem a little strange at first but bare with me.

If you had information that was really important to everyones health, and
could save tons of lives, would you just share that information or would
you wait till someone comes to you? The only problem I see with the latter
is no one would know you  had information, therefore they could not ask.

That is the place I find myself in. Everytime in the past that I try to
share what I know, people who almost seem like they are waiting for me to
do that, jump out and ridicule or complain. I am not forcing anyone to do
anything, I just want to share the information and then let everyone decide
on their own.

What do you guys think? What would you do if you were in my position? I
would really appreciate some feedback or even advice. Thanks.

Brian