From:
Rhonda Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:39:36 -0500
On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, David Burman wrote:

he had received an email that said...

> >Whenever you buy a can of coke or any other canned softdrink,
> >>please make sure that you wash the top with running water and soap or, if
> >not available, drink with a straw.

and the reference was to dried rodent urine actually killing someone..

WELL, I don't know about the lethalness of dried anything's urine, but in
my family we ALWAYS washed the tops and sides of cans before drinking from
them...we were seen as weird, but we were following reasonable infection
control practices..

Rhonda