From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:43:07 -0400
It is not easy to move onto a PhD program that requires a thesis if you
receive the U of T MHSc degree.

Dennis

At 08:11 AM 8/31/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>There is one thing about  the UofT program that you may want to be aware of,
>you obtain a "professional degree" as opposed to a science degree (MHSC not
>MSc) .  There is no thesis.  If you are someone who may want to engage in
>further study I would suggest avoiding the MHSc and enrolling in another
>degree program.  I think that some people have gone on, combining degree and
>experience but I am not sure.  Dennis please correct me if I am wrong.
>
>Kerrie Duncan

Visit our Web Site for information about our Seniors Participatory and
Community Quality of Life Projects!  Free Reports Also.

  http://www.utoronto.ca/qol      http://www.utoronto.ca/seniors

  Long have I looked for the truth about the life of people together.
  That life is crisscrossed, tangled, and difficult to understand.
  I have worked hard to understand it and when I had done so
  I told the truth as I found it.

  - Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor