From:
Erica MacIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:40:08 -0500
Hi,
I am not sure exactly what type of "health survey" you are looking however
in August we did conduct an online survey seeking public views on health
priorities and community health concerns (determinants related) through
Citizens Panels which included in one form - an online survey.  The
study/survey were a joint underaking with the Brant County Health Unit and a
research team from CHEPA at McMaster University.  Unfortunately the actual
survey is no longer on our site but the summary report (as a pp
presentation) about the online panel is on our web site at www.grdhc.on.ca -
follow What's New and then select Health Goals and/or Citizens Panels.

If you would like further detail about our experiences, or the survey format
I would be happy to provide more information.
Good luck with your project.

Erica MacIntyre, Health Planner
Grand River District Health Council