From:
Eberhard Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:53:01 +1000
On 5 Jan 99, at 15:42, Sherrie Tingley wrote:

> I have a question about how common it is to have fees for health promotion
> programs and what are the affects of these fees.

Seems to me that the "Partnerships" in health promotion are working quite
well: (1) it's all about prevention of diseases, (2) now you've gotta pay for
getting better after being subjected to conditions hazardous to your health.

Eberhard Wenzel MA PhD
Griffith University
School of Public Health
Meadowbrook, Qld. 4131
Australia
Tel.:  +61-7-3382 1026
Fax:  +61-7-3382 1034
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW Virtual Library Public Health at:
    http://www.ldb.org/vl/index.htm

The task of art today is to bring chaos into order.
Theodor W. Adorno