Sender:
From:
terry oggel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:42:11 -0500
Simply by way of keeping up with the refs to MT in the media, these two
that I noticed recently, both just in passing and both to HF:

One was on Spin City, TV sitcom, a few weeks ago--MJFox was sitting on the
side of his desk with his pants legs rolled up and another character came
in, paused a moment, and asked him if he was portraying Huck Finn.

The other was in Analyze This--the DeNiro and Crystal movie currently
showing.  Pretty early on, DeNiro used a well-known (rather rauchy) phrase,
and B. Crystal asserted that it was by MT--not, as I understood it, because
it was rauchy but because well-known phrases are automatically attributable
to MT.

Two very unlikely places for refs to MT, yet there they are!

Terry Oggel