Sender:
From:
Mark Heyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:05:17 EST
PeterSalwen: I doin't believe this:  just  yesterday I left NJ for Tucson
for
the winter, returning around May lst.  And TODAY you write about the Twain
Tour in NYC!!!!  I'll have to take a rain check.  However, I'm just as
interested in M/T as before and hope to lunch here with the professor who
gives the M/T course here each winter, Beverly "Penny" David. But keep me
informed of all activities; I'm on Jim Zwick' s list.  Best wishes for a
good
turnout, Mark Heyman.