Sender:
From:
Frank North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:04:20 -0600
I'll put in my two bits to back up Peter's comments about the Audio Partners
Audio Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn.  We have been selling audio versions for
many years now and we have tried several different versions, but the ones
that sell best are the above.  We like to tell parents that these tapes are
a good introduction to the story and that they should follow up with the
book version and the kids will enjoy reading better because they can recall
the story as they read, except now they can get the full Twain effect in
their own mind.

Frank North
Becky Thatcher Book Shop
Hannibal, Mo