From:
Mark Coburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:27:55 -0600
Loud and fervent thanks to Barb Schmidt for an outstanding review.

After reading the first paragraph or so, I was thinking, "My God, why
would anyone waste the precious time to write a book like that?  And who
on earth would want to read it?"  I kept reading the review only because
I enjoy Barb's work.

By the end, I was ready and eager to order the book; yet felt I had a
good sense of its limitations, too.

What more can one ask of a review and reviewer?

I've been consistently impressed with the level of the reviews on TWAIN
FORUM, and this was among the best.

Mark Coburn