From:
Kayla Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:05:29 -0000
I have several works from this edition: one plain green cloth copy, 2
with red cloth covers that have cameos with a decorative pattern on the
spine  and one red cloth with the pebbled corners and spine as described
below by David Adams.  This discussion has been fascinating for me.  I
have been a Twain collector for years and never knew anything about this
edition of his works.

Kayla Tomlinson