From:
William Magee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:18:35 -0500
Re Mental Health Promotion
I recived a copy of the following in the mail from the American Public
Health Association Mental Health section.
I know prevention is not the same a promotion, but there is
lots of info relevant to  promotion in this document.

National Advisory Mental Health Council
Workgroup on Mental Disorder Prevention Research (1998), Priorities for
Prevention Research at NIMH, Rockville, Maryland, National Institute of
Mental Health.

Bill Magee
UofT, Sociology