From:
Chris Preece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:58:49 -0500
Trisha: We are presenting developing one for grades 3-5 on peer pressure,
substance abuse and other related topics. It will a resource that will be
delivered to these grades by grade 6 and 7 students. It should be ready by
early spring. If you would like further information please contact me at
519-383-8331 ext. 515. Have a nice day!
Christine Preece