From:
Douglas McCall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:04:47 -0700
We have gathered a lot of web documents on preventing violence through
school-community action at:
http://www.safehealthyschools.org
Select the "safe schools" on the left hand margin.

The site provides links to over 2000 research and resource documents
organized by topics.

Doug McCall
Executive Director
Canadian Association for School Health