From:
France Belleau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 20:23:17 -0500
Hello,
Since one year, i have been working in a new breast cancer screening
program for Quebec (province in Canada) women between the ages of 50 and
69. We invited them and still are, to have a screening mammogram taken at a
designated screening centre every two years.

I would like to seek advice on some Web sites for breast cancer screening
program of other provinces or countries about operations and organisations.
Did you know where i can find these informations?

If you want to go to the Quebec web site for breast cancer screening
program, go to < http://www.msss.gouv.qc.ca/PQDCS/sommaire/index.htm>. The
information is available in english or in french.

Thank you in advance,

Yours truly

France Provençal Belleau