From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:28:36 +0000
Alan - there is a resource currently being developed for the province of
Ontario called Walk This Way.  It was initially developed by the Halton
and Hamlilton-Wentworth Health Departments.  It is designed specifically
for women in contemplation and preparation stages.  There is a Leader's
Guide that assists the leader in screening women as to their stage.
Contact Carla Hanna at Halton Health Dept - 905-825-6060.

In trying to develop a staged approach with respect to HH - we found it
challenging because a person's stage could be different with respect to
change for tobacco vs. physical activity vs. healthy eating. The
nomogram got too complex.

Nancy Dubois
Community Facilitator, Active LIving Community Action project
(a project of OPHEA)