From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 09:56:11 -0400
Shelley - thanks for you response.  I am doing this on behalf of a client
who needs it for Monday (!) so have forwarded your message on to her.

What you are doing sounds very interesting and the Health Communication Unit
is trying to compile some info on this - for future requests such as this
one.  Could you let me know what your outcomes are when the project is done
please?

Thanks -

Nancy Dubois
HCU