CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Jean-Claude Javet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:45:50 EST
Dear Mr. Storey,

Thank you for your e-mail concerning pending solicitation for partnership in
NIS States. As I'm a Swiss citizen presently living in Montreal I can't really
contribute to forward to any American institutions as I don't really have
contacts. On the other hand I would be glad to contribute in offering my own
services in form of possible assignments with any organization concentrating
on developing health care in NIS states. I'm MD and presently in a Master's
Program in Health Administration and International Health at Montreal
University. Here I work also on a research project in RH programme evaluation
for the new UNFPA country programme. But I'm extremely interested in the NIS
states (presently I'm taking an intensive Russian course) and would be glad to
work either there or in a combination North America /NIS.

Please let me know if there is anything to do (earliest employment: end of
1999)

Kind regards

Jean-Claude Javet