From:
SHRC/FCSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:19:28 -0500
Dear Click4HPers,

I just wanted to let you know about the following conference that we are
hosting at the Self-Help Resource Centre.

Sincerely,

Shawn Chirrey

FORGING CONNECTIONS: AN ETHNO-CULTURAL SELF-HELP CONFERENCE

Organized by the Self-Help Resource Centre of Greater Toronto, the
Anti-Racism,
Multiculturalism and Native Issues Centre (AMNI), and the Ontario
Self-Help Network (OSHNET)

An opportunity to meet,  learn from each other,  and explore ways to
help each other
help people in an increasingly diverse society.

This conference will be of interest to people who feel self-help/mutual
aid strategies might benefit their communities.

Lunch and refreshments will be served free of charge

Please contact the Self-Help Resource Centre to register
(416) 487-4355