From:
"Robin D. Holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:02:12 -0500
How about checking with school boards??  High Schools may have that kind of equipment around.  Good Luck!

On March 3, 1999 9:33 PM, Sam Lanfranco [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
: Message from ListMgt:
:
: This list is supported by the Distributed Knowledge Project at York
: University, with technical support from York's computer services. We
: sit in the background and support a number of health related lists
: [CANCHID, CLICK4HP, HI4DEV, TROPMED, TRAVELMED, and CANTROPMED], as
: well as a number of other lists.
:
: Some lists are open to public participation. Some are closed for
: specified goups only, and some are used as project focused
: workspaces. The CANBOL-CSIH list supports a joint Canada Bolivia
: project which is looking to expand its impact by re-cycling used
: microscopes to Bolivia. If you have ideas helpful to this effort,
: please send them to Maija Kagis <[log in to unmask]> - or to me at
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Subject:           FW: Microscopes
:    Date:           Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:58:21 -0500
:    From:           Maija Kagis <[log in to unmask]>
: To:    "Canada-Bolivia Cooperacion Salud/Int'l Health"
:
: This request comes from the Canadain Society for International
: Health" project Building Capacity for Health Reform in Bolivia. The
: project itself is mainly capacity development for the reform
: process, but we are also trying to support some basic
: infrastructure. There are various people travelling to a from Boliva
: who could take microscopes down if we can find some inexpensive
: ones. Does anyone to whom I am sending this e-mail have any ideas or
: access to used microscopes? Thanks for your help.