Sender:
From:
Ken Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:47:45 -0500
We are reviewing the performance appraisal process for our community developers and health promoters in our CHC, and one of the areas that presents the biggest challenge for evaluation is group facilitation skills.  Does anyone have a list of skills involved in effective group facilitation and a useful process for evaluating those skills?  We would like to develop a process that can be used on an ongoing basis to help our staff get feedback on their effectiveness in facilitating the groups with which they work.

Thanks,
Ken