Sender:
From:
Oonagh Maley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:09:06 EST
Hi Dennis

I hope I understand your question correctly - this document is part
of a health canada document called:

PROMOTING HEART HEALTH IN CANADA
A FOCUS ON HEART HEALTH INEQUALITIES

by Ron Labonte and  Pamela Thompson

You can access the document from the following page:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/ahi/hearthealth/publications.htm

Unfortunately, the date of publication is not clearly stated.

Oonagh Maley

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:42:01 -0500 Dennis Raphael wrote:

> From: Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:42:01 -0500
> Subject: More on heart health!!!
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> While I am not sure what this site is: [it kind of sits on its own)
>
> http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/ahi/hearthealth/pubs/phhcfhhe/phhi03.htm
>
> 1) it looks to be up to snuff about the multiple determinants of heart health.
> 2) it is Canadian and sitting on our federal government's site;
> 3) should be read or looked at by the Heart and Stoke Foundation.
>
> Anybody know where this is from?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dennis R.
>

> Visit our Web Site for Free Copies of Our Community Quality of Life Reports!
>
> http://www.utoronto.ca/qol
>
>   ****************************************************
>    Canalising a river
>    Grafting a fruit tree
>    Educating a person
>    Transforming a state
>    These are instances of fruitful criticism
>    And at the same time instances of art.
>        -Bertolt Brecht
>   ****************************************************
>
> Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor and Associate Director,
> Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
> Department of Public Health Sciences
> Graduate Department of Community Health
> University of Toronto
> McMurrich Building, Room 101