Sender:
From:
Francois Vanasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:41:14 -0500
    To the list members,

     We are a group of post graduated students who try to change a situation in a student's residency.  At this residence, some space are reserved  for leisure(TV, Visitors, ect.).  One space is smoker, the other is supposed to be non smoker.  In fact, peoples are smoking in both rooms.  We would like to make sure that an area without smoke for leisure is always available and respected. We will use for this objective a method of politic analysis and intervention.  We are wandering if anybody had experienced a similar situation, or if they know somebody who did that we can get in touch with.  The experience of someone is sometimes precious to others in theirs interventions.

                      thak you, we are looking to read you with interest!

Francois Vanasse
Envoyé par MonCourrier.com