Sender:
From:
"d.raphael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:34:15 PDT
How do I get on this list?

2) We welcome posting on social justice & public health that provide:
a) information (e.g. about conferences or job announcements or
publications relevant to social justice & public health), and
b) substantive queries or comments directly addressing issues
relevant to social justice and public health
Please do NOT post petitions on the bulletin board, as they clog up
the works; instead, if you have a petition you want to circulate,
please post a notice about the petition and provide your email
address so people can email you to get a copy of the petition.
3) To learn about the mission, structure, and activities of the Spirit of
1848, please consult our web page. The address is:
http://www.progressivehn.org