Sender:
From:
Tom Batstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:05:05 -0500
Hi Brenda.

I hope you found the summaries helpful.  When Linda Duxbury came to Barrie
she was brought by the Community College as an in-service for management.
This was part of their internal wellness initiative.

Perhaps you could look at a partnership with the College there or look to
other groups with an interest (Chamber of Commerce, Human Resources
Association or the Rotary Club).  Further, the information provided
yesterday by Lianna Ferran was enlightening and gives us more to think
about.

I know that she is not inexpensive, but I think anyone who has heard her
feels she's well worth the investment.

Best of Luck

Tom Batstone
Best Start, Regional Consultant