Sender:
From:
L Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:46:12 -0400
Health promoters at our health unit are going through job evaluations with
our union, CUPE. We are wondering if there are any other health promoters or
heart health coordinators that are members of CUPE. If so, we would like to
talk to you about the job evaluation process. Please send an email to me at:

Thank you, Lisa Gallant
Heart Health Coordinator
Regional Niagara Public Health Department