Sender:
From:
Andrea Stitzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:01:24 EST
Dear Yuko,

This has been a very interesting inquiry for me from your side and
information (from Wolf) reg. health promotion in Japan.

I come from Germany, and back in Europe I have been working as a psychologist
primarily in the area of workplace health promotion (at WHO and at a German
university). I have been living in Japan for one year now, trying to
establish contacts both in the area of health promotion and psycholgy.
However, I have had only very few successes.

Yuko we should stay in contact and try to get and share more information
about the hp situation in Japan (if you want to contact me directly, please
use my email:[log in to unmask]).

Greetings, Andrea Stitzel

<< Dear Yuko Abeyama,

 Thank you for your inuiry. We have good contacts in Japan. The best bet in
 Japan is Dr. Toshio Yamazaki, Associate Professor at the National Institute
 of Fitness & Sports in
 Kanoya, Kagoshima ([log in to unmask]). He works in health
 promotion. Good luck!

 Regards,
 Wolf Kirsten