From:
Esperanza Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 06:27:57 PST
  The asthmatic boy's education and their family on the aspects related
with the treatment and the prevention, it is considered an indispensable
part of the global therapy of that illness .The purpose of the education
is to achieve the patient to be but autonomous in the handling of the
problem and contribute efficiently to control the manifestations and
consequencias of the illness and to have a better quality of life.
 I am carrying out a literature revision on the education programs
directed to asthmatic children and their parents.It would be very
grateful that you contributed me some material on programs that are
developed mainly in Canada.

             Thanks, Esperanza Gonzalez