From:
Claude Bilodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:26:49 -0500
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if one of you has information on "Association de
médecine holistique". More specifically I would like to know if such
associations are global, if they include alternative medicine,
biomedecine... not just all kind of biomedecine. I think, there is such
an
association in Estrie, but does it exist elsewhere in the world, if so ,

in
which country?
I want to know because health and health promotion could benefit from
collaboration between all kind of medecine and from the experience in
different country.

Julie Duplantie