From:
Josh Halpern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:23:02 -0400
Hello, I am a health and nutrition teacher and am looking for quotes to put
up in my classroom. Does anyone know of any on basic health and nutrition
for highschool or younger or for my college kids which could include quotes
from leading government officials on health care policies or issues or
anything else pertaining to the subject.
Thank you for your help.
Please forward them to me here or at the quality of life network under their
new quotes listiing in the forum section.  www.qln.net
Thank you again.