From:
David Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:40:36 -0500
Bonjour Julie,
Are you referring to associations of holistic conventional medical
practitioners?
If so, there is an American Holistic Medical Association (the title may not
be exact, but I could find it for you if you want - they used to publish a
journal, but I don't know if it's still in existence) and an association of
practitioners of environmental medicine (Clinical Ecology). There is also
an Association of Holistic Nursing. These certainly explore allternative/
complementary medical modalities and don't focus on biomedicine.
David Burman
Toronto