From:
grace ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:41:06 -0400
Dear Mr. Durak,
You may wish to contact Dr. Yolande Coombes, Course Organizer at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, England.  The school has a MSc in Health Promotion (of which I am a graduate) and several other public health Masters, some specifically geared to health promotion in developing countries. There are numerous bursaries, scholarships etc available. Students from over 50 different countries are represented in the student body.

Email contact is: [log in to unmask]  Feel free to contact me for more info if you wish,

Best regards,

Grace Ross,