From:
"d.raphael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 16:58:15 -0400
Get on the National Welfare mailing list, and these reports (there are many!)
will appear magically at your doorstep, a day after they are spoken of in the
press.

Dennis R.

On Mon, 18 May 1998 11:43:16 -0400 Sherrie Tingley wrote:

> From: Sherrie Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:43:16 -0400
> Subject: Re: Ordering Poverty Profile 1996
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> On Health Promotion on the Internet, ARNOLD
> Martin[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
>
> I too would like this resource!  But I am wondering if it is available on a
> web site for down/loading?  I personally find (working from a small home
> office mostly) that I have stacks and stacks of reports such as this that I
> have trouble finding.
>
> I know for me having something in my computer or on-line at a web-site
> makes a big difference to having it available to me to use.
>
> How do other people deal with information such as this report from the
> National Council of Welfare?
>
> What are information producing organizations planning for distribution of
> information on-line?
>
> Just a thought, also Joanne could you post your E-mail address so I could
> write to you privately off-list with my address, you likely did but it
> seems to have been lost.
>
> Thanks,

> --
> Sherrie Tingley
> Barrie Action Committee for Women
>
> > Hi Joanne,
> > I would like to have a copy.
> > thnx ...martin
> >
> > Austrian Youth Redcross
> > Dr. Martin Arnold
> > Wiedner Haupstrasse 32
> > 1041 Vienna
> > Austria
> >  ---------
> >
> > The report is available free.  If you would like a copy, please send
> > your request with your address to me.
> >

> >  --
> > Senior Researcher and Policy Advisor/
> > Conseillere principale en politiques et recherche
> > National Council of Welfare/Conseil national du bien-etre social
> > Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
> > 1010, rue Somerset Street West/ouest, Ottawa, Ontario  K1A 0J9
> > phone (613) 957-0679, fax/telecopieur (613) 957-0680
>

> --
> Sherrie Tingley
Visit our Web Site!  http://www.utoronto.ca/qol

  The artist must elect to fight for freedom or for slavery.
  I have made my choice.
  I had no alternative.
       -Paul Robeson

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Acting Director,
Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
Department of Public Health Sciences
Graduate Department of Community Health
University of Toronto
McMurrich Building, Room 101