From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 09:54:48 -0500
Valerie ...

What disturbing findings, though when we stop to really look at what is
going on around us ... the findings are not unexpected.  Will the report
be presented to the provincial government?  Is there any political
action that you would like CLICK4HP subscribers to take?

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher
St. Joseph’s Community Health Centre
Consumer Health Information Service