From:
G&L Burdett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:43:59 -0400
Hi Tricia -

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share with me the results of
your search on children's literature on nutrition, physical activity and
tobacco.

I work for the Peel Heart Health Network and we are organizing a Children's
Health Fair for Saturday October 24th, the purpose of which is to promote
our core messages for children: Don't smoke! Eat Healthy!  and Keep Moving!
 It would be great to hand out such a list of books and literature to
participants in our fair (or possibly do a display around such resources).

Yours in good health,
Linda Burdett
Project Coordinator
Peel Heart Health Network

----------
> From: Tricia Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Children's Literature
> Date: Monday, August 17, 1998 4:09 PM
>
> Hello!  We are currently trying to develop a list of children's (and
youth)
> literature that deals with lifestyle issues (primarily nutrition,
physical
> activity and tobacco).  We hope to share this list with schools
throughout
> our county.  I am responsible for developing a list of books that talk
about
> tobacco.  Is anyone aware of any such list that has been developed?  Can
> anyone suggest where I could begin?  Are there any children's (youth)
books