From:
grace ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:50:24 -0400
Dear Sherry,
Thank you for articulating my own dis-ease. As I observe my own daughter  with  her 12 year old's enormously zealous anti-smoking stance, I wait with bated breath as she enters junior high this year and is presented with all the new challenges of peers and social pressures to conform.  I do know that whatever choice she eventually makes with respect to smoking, it will not be because a picture book pointed out that smoking was bad for her.  The limits of education in health promotion I fear!

Grace Ross