From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 18:18:53 -0400
The list owners for Click4HP have received a request to inform everyone on
this list about a new web-site for health professionals to seek and post
jobs.

the information received from Jim Dempsey follows my signature file.

Alison Stirling, cofacilitator, Click4HP
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]  Internet: http://www.web.net/~stirling/
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Re: Health Employment Internet Project; "www.bchealthjobs.com".

We are the Upper Island/Central Coast Community Health Service Society (a
non-profit society and rural health service Provider) and we have developed
this site for BC Health Service Provider Organizations and Health
Professionals to exchange employment information.
The site has only been up a week, we are quite pleased with it and encourage
you to take a look. This site willl allow health professionals to post their
resumes and health service providers to post jobs. There is already some
postings.
The site address is http://www.bchealthjobs.com

It has some statistics on health professions, some information on jobs in
this sector, some information on health provider organizations and some
information on health professional organizations.  It is still in the
development phase so more information will be added overtime.

 Also if you know of any other ways to contact health services professionals
in Canada or BC we would appreciate the contacts. So please visit the site
if you have a moment and let us know what you think.

Thanks

Jim
--
Jim Dempsey
Upper Island/Central Coast Community Health Service Society