From:
Eberhard Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:30:27 +1000
Dear colleagues,

this is just to inform you how wonderful the new management of WHO is
performing its important tasks:

**********************

From:          [log in to unmask]
Date:          Mon, 7 Sep 1998 14:24:28 +0100
Subject:       Your web site
To:            [log in to unmask]
Cc:            [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
               [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear Mr. Wenzel,

This is in regards to your web site at  http://www.ldb.org/who.htm.
Please note that it is illegal to use the WHO name and logos without
permission. Also, please note that you must put a disclaimer at the
top of your page stating that this is not the official World Health
Organization web site.

Thank you for your prompt action.

Brian Henningsen,
Acting Chief, TES