Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:40:57 +0100
Thanks for the leads Dennis, but I already have an extensive (indeed,
unlimited, it seems) array of horror stories about the negative impacts of
market economics on health promotion already.  In all seriousness, the
research is for my MPH - one of my supervisors has a "major concern" with my
dissertation because it's so "one-sided" (i.e. focuses almost entirely on
the negative/destructive impacts!).  She is the one who has asked that I
address the imbalance with some success stories and positive aspects!  The
trouble is, they are hard to locate (if indeed they exist at all!).  Any
suggestions?

Jennie Lyons
Jennie Lyons
39 Crabtree Avenue, Brighton    BN1 8DH    United Kingdom
Phone/Fax:    (44) + (0)1273 + 540242
E-mail:   [log in to unmask]